Public Courses Unit
The visions of the foundation which is derived from the instructions of His Eminence (may Allah prolong his life) are the flourishment of the Iraqi society and removing the accumulated damages experienced by them in the last decades. The visions also include increasing the knowledge and education as per the true criteria and after the past regime founded a generation serving its purposes. This foundation made the generation ignorant of the lots of punctual Islamic points. As the new generation is the hope for better future and for building Iraq, the foundation has initiated holding summer free courses, educational and scientific, in various Iraqi provinces and suburbs and in different specialization. This is to develop the religious thinking of this important segment. The courses included entertaining excursions during the months of Rajab and Sha’ban as well as revival evenings during the holy month of Ramadan. In so doing, an environment for making new generation is created believing in the fact that the charitable volunteering work is a noble humanitarian goal. The courses held by the foundation is characterized by the following:
1.The student is granted a certificate for completing the course after passing the final exam.
2. The distinguished student is granted an honorable prize.
3. The students are granted symbolic gifts in addition to food program.
4. Paying visits to the holy shrines to enhance the spiritual sides in addition to entertaining picnics.
5. Providing buses to transport the students during the whole courses.
6. Commemorating the religious rituals and the celebrations on the occasions of Ahlulbait (PBUH).